Wilford Conrad’s practice is built on our dedication to servicing the domestic and international insurance industry. Because of our close relationship with insurers, we are regularly retained to represent insureds in a wide variety of litigation matters, including commercial and business disputes, product liability claims, tort matters, and the defense of professionals. We take pride in our sophistication, experience and ability to take on major engagements for our domestic and international clients while also maintaining a hands-on, personalized approach to all of our clients’ matters. Our clients come to us for personal attention, sophisticated lawyering, and practical solutions.
Our lawyers have extensive experience investigating, negotiating, counseling and defending claims asserted against organizations and individuals in the following fields:
- Health care, including physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed health care practitioners as well as hospitals and other health care institutions;
- Attorneys and law firms;
- Accountants and accounting firms;
- Design Professionals;
- Insurance Agents and Brokers;
- Real Estate Agents, Brokers and Appraisers;
- Personal Injury Liability;
- Products Liability;
- Construction Defect Liability;
- Dram Shop and Liquor Liability;
- Property Damage; and
- General Insurance Defense matters.
We understand how important it is for the insurance company to receive early, accurate analysis of a claim’s legal strengths and weaknesses. As a result, we work hard to gather all relevant facts as quickly and efficiently as possible, and ensure all stakeholders are timely advised of key developments and recommendations. We actively pursue every legitimate opportunity to resolve claims, consistent with our duties to our clients and the legal process. We are versed in all forms of dispute resolution and are seasoned both in the art of litigation and negotiation.